Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to EdTech Today! 

 Although fairly new to the blog world, I am a frequent blog reader and I am excited to contribute my own thoughts and ideas to the online world.  I am passionate about the effective incorporation of technology in the classroom and how it engages learners. This blog will discuss the issues, research and possibilities with using educational technology in the classroom today. It will also document my journey and the many opportunities I have been given in my Masters experience to explore my passion of educational technology. My goal is to try to better understand the educational technology world of 2014.

Thanks to Dr. Camille Rutherford for her on-going encouragement and mentorship surrounding my experiences with the educational technology world. Her advice has lead me to express my thoughts, concerns, interests and questions through this blog. 

Thanks for checking out EdTech Today - the thoughts and experiences of a MEd student! 

No comments:

Post a Comment